Terms & Conditions – Friends Referral Programme
1. Powerhouse Friends Referral Programme (“Programme”) is valid until such time as shall be determined by Powerhouse in its absolute discretion.
2. The Programme is open to individuals aged 18 and above (“Referrer”).
3. Employees of Powerhouse are not eligible to participate in the Programme.
4. For eligibilty of the referral, the referee has to make know of the referral for the discount before 1st payment is made for booking or purchase.
5. Referer has to be an existing customer who has purchased a UBOX, UBOXmini or U8 Soundbar previously.
6. A referral will be considered successful when the new Powerhouse customer (“Referee”) has completed the purchase (fully paid + collected / delivered).
7. For every successful referral purchase, the Referrer shall be rewarded between S$50 to S$100, depending on the type of product(s) purchased by the Referee, to be credited to the Referrer’s bank account within 90 days from the collection date of the product(s). The reward is subject to change without prior notice.
8.The Referrer consents to the collection, use and/or disclosure of their personal data by Powerhouse to process their membership in the Programme, and to administer their participation in the Programme, including disclosure of their details to the Referee.
9. The Referrer warrants that:
– The Referee has consented to the Referrer referring him/her to Powerhouse for the purpose of the Programme;
– The Referee has consented to the Referrer’s collection and disclosure of his/her personal data for the purpose of the Programme;
– The Referee has consented to Powerhouse contacting him/her for the purpose of the Programme; and
– The Referrer has obtained the required consent of the Referee in accordance with the applicable laws of Singapore to disclose his/her personal data to Powerhouse, to contact the Referree via a phone call/SMS/e-mails for offers related to the Programme.
10. For the avoidance of doubt, the Referrer is not allowed to refer himself/herself as a Referee.
11. In the event that more than one Referrer refers the same Referee through the Programme, the first Referrer shall be the deemed the Referrer for the purpose of receiving the reward.
12. Powerhouse’s decision on all matters relating to the Programme is final, conclusive and binding. No appeal or correspondence will be entertained or accepted by Powerhouse. Powerhouse shall not be obliged to give any reason or enter into any correspondence with any person on any matter concerning the Programme.
13. Participation in the Programme will constitute acceptance of these terms and conditions.
14. Powerhouse may from time to time revise any of these terms and conditions; and/or withdraw, suspend or change the Programme. Powerhouse shall endeavour to notify the Referrer of such revisions through written notice, electronic mail, the Powerhouse website or such other mode of communications as Powerhouse may deem appropriate. The Referrer agrees that the display of the revised terms and conditions on the Powerhouse website will constitute notice of the changes. The Referrer’s continued participation in the Programme will constitute acceptance of the revised terms and conditions.
15. These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Singapore and parties agree to be bound by the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Singapore.